- A habitable sculpture, self sustaining, whose energy needs will be met by the solar energy capturing skin of the monument.
- A monument whose modular units are hyper dimensional (four dimensional cubes) structures, whose study the sculptor has undertaken prior to the proposal of this project.The whole monument can be viewed as a projection (shadow) of four spacial dimensions.
- Is designed to inspire, educate, and entertain humanity.
- To create a unique monument that will celebrate and inspire an optimistic view of the 21 st century
- To demonstrate and symbolize the potential of creativity and optimism.
- Will be futuristic but the detailing and other embellishment will be traditional. Arabesque will be used throughout the base and other visible areas to integrate into the overall geometrical structure of the monument.
- Specimen calligraphy will be engraved (some embossed) from all known languages of the world on the square sides of the sculpture, which will act as its natural texture.
- Deciphered and undeciphered hieroglyphics from ancient cultures may also find its place on the monument. The idea is to unite the different manifestations of languages and scripts under one monument to glorify mans attempts to communicate, express and preserve his thoughts on the unity of existence.
- The interlocking modular units, which form the singular monument, will affirm Unity as expressed in diversity.
- To the eye of the sensitive onlooker the monument will lead his mind from the literal and mundane world towards the underlying reality of creation.
- Sculpture will be fabricated out of reinforced fiberglass (FRP) which is lightweight, resilient and suitable for the desert climate. The inner reinforcing columns will be steel reinforced concrete cantilevered from a hidden base.
- Sculpture is designed on a modular basis, will be fabricated and can be assembled on the site thereby saving construction time.
- Size of the monument: It could be as tall as 250 meters.
- Landscaping will be done to the immediate surroundings to integrate the monument to the environment.
- Time Capsule: The foundation of the monument may contain a time capsule documenting the history, culture and other achievements of humanity.
Project envisioned by Shamsudhin Moosa.